Blended Learning is expanding at Ann K. Heiman!
• Promotes independent, self-motivated learning
• Encourages higher levels of engagement
• Relevancy: it allows students to apply their learning to real-world applications
• Individualized learning: students can speed up or slow down their pace depending on individual needs
• Remaining with their age-level peers while accessing higher-level content
• Learning is tailored to an individual’s interests and preferred learning style
• Learning can happen anywhere, at any time, while giving students access to global experts and information
• Mirror their learning to the world of work
• Real-time feedback is readily available
• Post-secondary workforce readiness, whether attending college or pursuing jobs after graduation
Gina Hohmann, office manager at Ann K Heiman, earned a 100 % on her audit!
Our Vision/Hearing Screening was a big success. Several hundreds of students were screened with care! The DISTRICT SCREEN TEAM is amazing! Our school nurse JENNIFER BERG-RAMSEY and health clerk TERRY STRACHAN organized things quite well! Check out the team in action!
Kaitlyn Frank will be a 5th grader at Ann Heiman. This is her first year of participating in Young Chautauqua. Her favorite things to do are to play basketball, softball, and volleyball. Kaitlyn likes to hang out with her friends and go to the pool. Her favorite food is anything sweet.
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM PTO Meeting, Librart
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Assembly Choir Performance
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Spring Choir Concert